Victony AC1200 wireless extender setup, which strengthens your wifi network or connection, allowing you to play games, stream movies, and watch web series without interruption. You can be sure that your homes and businesses will have WiFi coverage that is unsurpassed thanks to the Victony WiFi AC1200 Extender Setup 4 external antennas. A Victony extender is very easy to set up. It is a plug-and-play device that connects to any network in 15 seconds.
Victony wifi AC1200 extender setup via Web Browsers
The steps mentioned below can be used to accomplish the Victony AC1200 Setup on Web Browsers:
- To begin, put your wifi extender from Victony in the same room as your router.
- Ensure that the extender’s signal strength from your router is at least 50%.
- Now switch on your extender and router.
- Wait a few seconds, then check to see if the LED light is steady or solid green.
- Connect to the Victony ac1200 extender setup after opening the wifi settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device.
- The first time, there is no need to enter a password because they will automatically connect to your device.
- After connecting, they showed no sign of internet availability before starting any online browsers.
- In the top address bar, enter AP.
- Both 192.168.10 and ap.setup set up are valid inputs.
- There will be just one login page.
- Both your username and password should be “admin.”
- After selecting the extender you want to use to connect to your router, enter the new extender setup password.
Victony AC1200 extender setup via wps button
- Starting in the same room, connect the Victony AC1200 extender setup via WPS.
- After the power LED of the AC1200 has stabilised for a few seconds, press and hold the WPS button for two seconds.
- A successful setup is indicated by the LED lights on both devices starting to blink, which should happen within 10-15 seconds.
- WPS LEDs would therefore be solid green for the Victony wa1200.
- Remember to reset the extender and try again if this doesn’t work.
- The extender can then be taken out and placed, for instance, anywhere inside the router’s coverage.
- The same password you use for your Wi-Fi extender will show up on the SSID EXT List.
Access Point using a Victony AC1200 extender
Without a doubt, access point mode is quicker than range extender mode. You should install an Ethernet wire in your walls or use one that is 20 to 30 feet long. Before we start, make sure the devices are on and in Access Point mode.
- Set up wa1200 as the primary access point.
- First, connect your AC1200 to the spot where you intend to use it.
- Connect an Ethernet wire to the LAN extender connector on your repeater from the LAN port.
- Your name will show up on the Wi-Fi list if you connect your Victony Extender to your phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Launch a browser on the connected devices, then enter 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- This displays the Victony AC1200 extension’s setup page. Now the login tab is being pointed to. Enter “admin” as the username and the password. Everything is really small.
- After entering the information, choose the “entry point” from the setup wizard, and then click Next.
- The SSID, security, and password of a new access point will now be requested.
- It then resumes, allowing you to join your devices to the newly created network.