Naade Ali ?
Nad e Ali Dua is a form of supplication that is most commonly used to ask for forgiveness and mercy from Allah. It is also sometimes used to request good fortune, healing, or protection.
The dua can be performed in any language and can be repeated as many times as necessary. There are many variations of Nad e Ali Dua, but the basic steps are the same. Here are the basics:
1. Start by kneeling and placing your hands on your knees
2. Breathe in and focus on feeling your heart rate slow down
3. Say “Namaste” (or any other prayer phrase you prefer)
4. Begin reciting the dua slowly and calmly
5. Let go of any negative thoughts or feelings that may come up during the recitation
6. When you are finished, thank Allah for giving you the strength to recite the dua
How to recite Naade Ali Dua for Wish?
Nad e Ali Dua is an Islamic dua (supplication) that can be used to request a variety of blessings, such as forgiveness from Allah, health and happiness, victory in battles, and more. Here are some simple steps on how to recite Nad e Ali Dua, for Wish:
1) Begin by reciting the opening phrase of Nad e Ali Dua, “Bismillahir rahmanir raheem” (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful).
2) Next, say the following supplication: “Allahuma inna lillaahi wa-illaahi ilaihi wa-salaamu alaikum” (Allah is my Lord and your Lord, too. There is no god but Him.)
3) Continue by saying “Sami’a rabbika yaman katheeran” (O Allah! Grant me good health.)
4) Finally, say “Wala tasleemun AAalayhim” (There is no power or strength except with Allah.)